It’s November alright and countdown to the Christmas Eve, I’m planning on reading some of my books who had ‘Christmas Themes’, then I just thought it would be merrier if reading it with fellows book-reader. So rather reading alone, let’s preparing to start celebrating this wonderful event and welcoming the end of year 2013 throught the new beginning of 2014. And adding to this special occation, I ‘m also having ‘Christmas Giveaway’ to others who joining to “2013 Christmas Reads” ... (^_^)
- Do SIGN-UP by mention your data ( Name | URL Blog | E-mail ) at the comment form of this post [ example : Maria | http://lemarihobbybuku.blogspot.com | hobbybuku(at)gmail(dot)com ] à open November 6TH – 30TH. 2013
- Make your own Christmas Reading List [ see the example below ] in your master post regarding this event [ or just added back-link to this post ].
- Share your thought on those books, by put down your link post in the providing “linky” below [ ‘linky’ will open from December 1ST – 31TH. 2013 ]
- Don’t forget to put “2013 Christmas Reads” button at your blog.
- You also can be follower of this blog by e-mail / Bloglovin’ / Networkedblogs / GFC , so you’ll not missing on each update of this blog.
- In first week of January 2014, I will announce the lucky winner from all participants entries by random.org.
Easy peasy ... just check out your book-shelf, then prepare to reads and enjoying all Christmas Books for the whole month, then who knows, Santa will pick you as the lucky ones too !!
- Skipping Christmas by John Grisham [ Goodreads ]
- Hercule Poirot’s Christmas by Agatha Christie [ Goodreads ]
- The Adventure of Christmas Pudding by Agatha Christie [ Goodreads ]
- Call Me Mrs.Miracle by Debbie Macomber [ Goodreads ]
- The Last Noel by Heather Graham [ Goodreads ]
- Home In Time For Christmas by Heather Graham [ Goodreads ]
- How Mrs. Claus Saved Christmas by Jeff Guinn [ Goodreads ]
- The Christmas Shoes by Donna VanLiere [ Goodreads ]
- The Christmas Blessing by Donna VanLiere [ Goodreads ]
- The Christmas Hope by Donna VanLiere [ Goodreads ]
All questions regarding this event, can contact me by e-mail : hobbybuku(at)gmail(dot)com or mention by twitter at @HobbyBuku.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY HERE ( Linky will be open from December 1ST – 31TH. 2013 )
GRAB THIS CODE FOR YOUR BLOG ( If you want to make it easy for blogwalking )