Translate

Friday, December 27, 2013

URGENT : NEED SOME ASSISTANCE TO SOLVE A MYSTERY (>0<)

2013 SECRET SANTA RIDDLE

I know ... I know, this Post supposedly posted in few days ago 0(-__-)0 .... sorry for the delay ; but never mind, better late than never right (^_^). 

Ok, without further due ... let’s just begin. First, I really like to say thank you to my dear Secret Santa, who gave me book that has been a while in my wishlist. And what is the special package Santa send to me :



“THE INCORRIGIBLE CHILDREN OF ASHTON PLACE : THE HIDDEN PLACE”
By Maryrose Wood

That’s makes my collection now completed, and just awaits for the 4th book then (^0^)
How about the riddle ? Well Santa did not gave me actual riddle, just a sweet letter written with ...
Dear, Mbak MariaSemoga suka dengan bukunyaSelamat membaca JWith love,Dari: Santa yang menyukai Jepang
Mmm...that’s it. Written in piece of paper with Japan’s map (or some cities of Japan). So my first and only clues, he / she really love anything with Japanese themes, so who could that be ? I have several ‘suspects’ in here, so it’s time to narrow down to determine who is the actual Secret Santa of Me !!!

[ source ]
Did my SS like “BENTO” or “SUSHI”
[ source ]
Are he / she love “MANGA” or “HARUKI’S WORKS”

Can you help me or give me another hinth *winks*

P.S. I admitted I help few of SS to prepare and send it to their X ; but honestly, I’m just a innocence courier here ... even some of the riddle quite difficult for me to ‘crack-it’ if I did not know who the man / woman behind those package ; so really sorry if I cannot help some of you to solve the mystery <(-0-)> ‘coz I’m confuse either in here (anyone willing to help me?)

Ingin tahu siapa saja peserta event SS kali ini ... silahkan buka link di bawah ini :




Best Regards,

Hobby Buku

2 comments :

  1. Cover bukunya bagus >.< *salah fokus*

    Mungkin santanya namanya agak kejepang-jepangan (?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihi. Setuju sama Tammy. Mungkin nama santanya agak berbeda dengan nama Indonesia pada umumnya. :)

      Delete

Silahkan tinggalkan pesan dan komentar (no spam please), harap sabar jika tidak langsung muncul karena kolom ini menggunakan moderasi admin.
Thanks for visiting, your comment really appreciated \(^0^)/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...